9.12.2007

Aesop Rock "None Shall Pass" Tour - 9/11/07 - Pittsburgh


Currently touring in support of the recently released "None Shall Pass" LP, Aesop Rock came through Pittsburgh's Rex Theatre last night, fully equipped with fellow Definitive Jux label mates: Rob Sonic, Cage, Blockhead, and DJ Big Whiz. The show was definitely hot, even though amount of heads was thin when the doors opened at 7:05, by 8:30 the place was packed, maybe even more so than Aes' last appearance a couple years back. So while the show was dope, I'm gonna lay slim on a critical review because I got the tore the fuck up at the bar, and the details are definitely a bit fuzzy. My photography skills need some work and my camera's pretty old, but check the pics for a glimpse of what was definitely one of the hotter hip hop shows I've been to this year.

No comments: