3.14.2010

Phace & Misanthrop - From Deep Space LP - Neosignal



Thank you, Phace and Misanthrop for delivering this amazing LP. You have re-inspired a 10 - plus year vet of the scene, to get off my ass and start contributing in larger ways to both my local scene, and the scene at large. As evidenced by my lack of posts these last two years, my personal interest in Drum n' Bass had definitely waned. My motivation to keep up on new releases and spread the word on forthcoming heat via this blog had all but disappeared. When I saw that "From Deep Space" was forthcoming, from Khal over at , I immediately pre-ordered the CD from Juno and have been nothing but enthralled with the sonic freshness that Phace & Misanthrop delivered with the album. This release when combined with the forthcoming Noisia, and Mayhem LPs have got me really excited about Drum n' Bass again. If you haven't copped "From Deep Space" yet, get out there and get it now, it's an album that no DNB head should overlook.

No comments: